17 May Updates
- We now transfer finances from deleted contact to anonymous so they aren’t lost.
- Fixed up email notifications header
- Added the ability to reset a password for members who hav been manually added by club admin
Please check out our Trello board to see what else is being worked on…
10 May Updates
Alex has been on holidays so we’ve been tidying up a few loose ends this week… and will get back into the serious stuff next week.
26 April Updates
- Fixes to contacts merging. So when contacts were merged they would no longer lose financial details.
- Fixes made to Tasks
- Fixes to meetings (recent, upcoming, this months etc lists showing incorrect items, or weren’t showing them at all)
- Fixes made to twitter authorization
- Cleaned up meeting code to make it run a little quicker.
- Tickets ‘Sold Out’ label added
- Fixes to API -> Groups, Add Group ID to JSON result
- Fixes to raising a New Email bug
- Added club default email ( email@example.com)
- Deals/Apps added to staging server…watch this space!
We’ve just launched our Trello board to be further transparent with what we’re working on as well as allow other to input directly to conversation.
Check it out here: https://trello.com/b/YAp4xn0G
18 April Updates
We have rolled out our new interface plus a heap of new features! If you’d like to build into our API email us and we’re more than happy to help.
- Added Group email addresses. Now you only have to remember one email address for the entire group, and all of the groups members can respond with all communication being documented within TidyClub.
- Cleaned up Meeting Minutes further with improved functionality.
- Fixed up Date-picker issue
- Improved email sending
- Added Membership Levels to API https://dev.tidyclub.com/
- Added an Apps section for a number of integrated applications currently being built by third parties
- Added ‘Deals’ so clubs can be aware of the latest offerings from a variety of suppliers in their area. We will still uphold our https://tidyclub.com/core-values/ and put advertising on your application etc.
- Resolved Event ticketing issues.
- Improved Association reporting
- Rolled out ‘News Feed’ for the dashboard so you know what exactly is happening around your club. Look out for further improvements here.
- Improved the Budget.
- Improved the settlement process.
- Improved the reconciling with the clubs bank account.
- Improved Financial Reports
- Fixed Task Completed issue
As always we love hearing from you, and look to resolve all of your issues as quickly as possible. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
20 March Update
A new design is coming.
An ever-improving API is about to be rolled out… we’re looking forward to the new apps being built!
We’re not far away!
4 March Updates
- Ability to view transactions for period.
- Fixed import contacts issue.
- Fixed Facebook import issue.
- Increased the speed of the app by 10% :)
- Add parent as Childs Emergency Contact for Family Memberships
- More descriptive Family Membership help.
- Fixed Payment Notification issue.
- Fixed ability to double-pay an invoice.
- Fixed ability to auto-generate group from Event attendee list.
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Made some fixes to API
As always, if you see something you’d like updated and added just let us know! email@example.com
9 February Updates
- Bundle Membership Levels
- Email replies. Fixes to quoted text truncation. Email replies conversation list styling.
- New landing pages on www.tidyclub.com
- New error page (status HTTP 500: Internal Server Error).
- Fixes to contacts importing.
- Prevent Club super admin deleting themselves.
- Cleaned up email templates.
- All club emails have the same layout… ‘From’ address and “Please reply above this line” text.
- User and contact records use the same email address. Making for a cleaner process if the User changes their login email address.
5 February Updates
- Continued to clean up Memberships with new header
- New Summary box when purchasing Memberships so customers know exactly what they’re buying.
- Re-organised family memberships so it would be more straight forward.
- Started to work on new application interface which will be even neater and more straight forward. Full screen as well!
- Starting work on direct debts and allowing clubs to distribute refunds directly.
1 February Updates
- Added Memberships to the API https://dev.tidyclub.com/api/memberships
- Added Membership Levels to the API https://dev.tidyclub.com/api/membership_levels
- Started with the re-working of the Membership pages… feedback always welcome: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54247237/Screenshots/9a.png http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54247237/Screenshots/9b.png
- Cleaning up the finances section so things run even more smoothly.
- Added club.tidyclub.com/dashboard so the previewing of the clubs public facing pages is easier.
- We’re also starting to work on several other mobile apps to help with things.
31 January Updates
We’ve been slack over the Christmas break with updating this blog…but definitely not slack with updates of our app!
- Produced the beta version of our API. It can be found here…
https://dev.tidyclub.com/ (feedback is warmly welcomed!)
- Added ability to quickly add a Group to an Event Attendee list.
- Added Transaction reports by Contact
- Add Ticket Report to bottom of Event Report so now all on one page.
- If an Event is updated - we now prompt the user when they save to advise all previous recipients of the adjusted Event details.
- Link to Event Attendees PDF from main Event table.
- Added addition ‘Detailed Attendee Report’ for events so complete information on attendees is in printable format.
- When a user clicks anywhere on an Event on the clubs front page they are be taken to that event.
- Added a profile silhouette to Contact profile who don’t have a photo - instead of TidyClub logo.
- Added note above SMS Send button *Contacts will not be able to respond to your text message
- Created initial walk-through of site
- Be able to change the order of Meeting Agenda Items with drag and drop.
- Added new Custom Fields with advanced options like drop-down selections.
18 December Updates
- Regular Weekly Emails will now be coming to your inbox with a snapshot of the clubs health and going-ons. Including finances, outstanding payments, upcoming events, contacts birthdays, and tasks. Should keep everyone in the loop!
- We have cleaned up adding new Memberships again so you can accept new Members while at the club including accepting their payment out invoicing them out.
12 December Updates
- Administrators can now register all details of a New Member as well as update details of existing members via the console.
- Meeting Minute Topics can now be dragged and dropped into a different order.
- Fixed up bug where topic owners would default to the Minute Taker.
7 December Updates
- Added ability to archive events. So you can turn off the public facing side of your event.
- You can now re-order sponsors with drag and drop.
- Added pre-populating new meeting email with meeting attendees and apologies.
6 December Updates
- Fixed up a timezone bug which was causing a headache for some.
- Created permissions for local clubs to report to their parent associations and share particular groups of contacts.
- We started on better Memberships… making it easier for Registration Days and alike.
1 December Updates
- Today we fixed up some Internet Explorer 9 and Chrome bugs.
- Cleaned up the Invoice PDF
- Made some improvements to the email system
- Fixed a bug with Tasks not opening correctly.
Cricket is on telly, and the sun is out… it’s hard dividing up your time sometimes!