20 November Updates
- Show upcoming event
- Past events by end date
- Emails: allow to reply to yourself
- Membership options reorder
- Reply link added
- Prevent from sending empty emails
- Toggle unread announcement
- Group message note added.
- Announcements list shows group email type
- Contact Us fixed
- Fixes to event tickets
- Communication archives list updated
- Mark event announcements as read
- Remove style tags from replies
- Remove orphan finance announcements
- Newsletter and calendar show correct finance amounts
- Finance due date has no time
- Payment callback code is unique
- Fixes to membership user creation
- Fix to meetings
- Disable new paid membership payment notification temporary
- Partial memberships updated
- Finance partial payments added
- Trim email blockquotes
- Temporary disable group message truncation
- Fix meeting sorting.
- Fix logout step.
4 October Updates
- Additional Currencies:
- + AUD: Australian Dollar
- + CAD: Canadian Dollar
- + CZK: Czech Koruna
- + DKK: Danish Krone
- + EUR: Euro
- + HKD: Hong Kong Dollar
- + NOK: Norwegian Krone
- + NZD: New Zealand Dollar
- + PLN: Polish Zloty
- + GBP: Pound Sterling
- + SGD: Singapore Dollar
- + SEK: Swedish Krona
- + CHF: Swiss Franc
- + USD: U.S. Dollar
- rss/atom feed added
- fixes to public events
- consistency constraint rule added to improve importing
- some text captions extracted to locale file to help international languages
- Tokeninput size fix for mobile safari for iOS users
- event attendee email validation
- Fix hidden input position for meetings
- prevent attended tickets from been deleted
- ability to edit membership expiry mail text added
- Deleted deals…was getting too hard with sparse geography of users
- Meeting Topic attachment bug fix
- Membership custom report with filtering by subscription and by member
- Added landscape layout support for pdf header helper.
- Added member custom fields to custom report.
- Nowrap headings for memberships report.
- Font size fix for pdf.
- 404 feature fixes.
- Meeting attachments fix.
- Add top scroll to custom memberships report.
- finances draft column replaced with ‘save as draft’ button
- api fees info added
- fixes to member deletion
- fixes to family members creation
- Add organization number to allocation reports.
- Normal font weight to email body.
- memberships: bulk import from group
- reorder custom fields
- hide member info form for bulk membership import
- public membership pages, a few changes to css
- club home page: order events by start date
- public meetings: show html format by default
- force https for fonts.googleapis.com
- Australian SMS prices updated.
- Bulk import from group fix.
Scheduled Maintenance 20th October
This PCI Maintenance is being performed to ensure the processing environment remains compliant, and is as secure as possible.
Maintenance will commence 23:00 GMT+10 on Sunday the 20th of October 2013.
Maintenance will be completed by 03:00 GMT+10 on Monday the 21st of October 2013.
Times are Sydney, Australia GMT+10 times.
Impact: The system may be briefly unavailable during the maintenance window.
9 August Updates
- Task list shows all non-recurrent tasks
- Meeting PDF format not downloading on all browsers issue fixed.
- On autocomplete display company name if Contact is a Company.
- Header logo fixes.
- Fix expiring subscriptions issue.
- Fee line items added to tickets checkout page
- Updated PayPal to reflect latest updates.
- Ability to reset Member password (Contact > Tools)
- Meeting tasks fixed.
- Tickets only available to Members feature rolled out.
- Ability to notify only on certain membership levels added.
- Fixes to auto-generation of event groups
- Short links fixed
- Attendee list style fixed
- New Membership notification added.
- Login link added to membership creation page
26 July Updates
It’s been a while since we have posted our updates but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been rolling them out!
- Can now login with Facebook
- Better handle credit card details for smartphones
- Update Trello links
- Fixes to event tickets
- Auto-set timezones for new Clubs
- Force CSV imports to be validated
- Update to event tickets PDF
- Create footer within App
- Ticket packs creation
- Allow for transactions to be exported
- Fixed expanding contacts issue
- Subscriptions for memberships fix
- Update Meeting Name for reports
- Login link added to event checkout page
- Memberships report updated to allow for more customisation
- Don’t send Membership email if valid membership signed up
- Lots more Membership fixes…
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our Trello board to see what we are working on along with being able to add your own suggestions.
7 June Updates
- Group email warming added.
- Hidden events added to API
- API event payments response now include tickets bought
- Fix contacts merging (minor fix)
- API: handle invalid json params (minor fix)
- Contacts list cleanup
- Roles refactoring
- Autocomplete contacts refactoring
31 May Updates
- Sped up the public facing pages.
- Fixed up Meeting Minute reports
- Events/Meetings short URLs.
- Tasks code refactoring. Re-occurring Tasks added.
- The week’s tasks header menu added.
- Dashboard Calendar updated. ability to scroll by months added.
- Calendar items became clickable.
24 May Updates
- Correct active/inactive members count on Membership dashboard
- Meetings iCal/ics path fixed
- Ability to get club information via API added.
- Changes to API timezone
- Club information via API - logo/image URL added
- Club information via API - public contacts added
17 May Updates
- We now transfer finances from deleted contact to anonymous so they aren’t lost.
- Fixed up email notifications header
- Added the ability to reset a password for members who hav been manually added by club admin
Please check out our Trello board to see what else is being worked on…
10 May Updates
Alex has been on holidays so we’ve been tidying up a few loose ends this week… and will get back into the serious stuff next week.
26 April Updates
- Fixes to contacts merging. So when contacts were merged they would no longer lose financial details.
- Fixes made to Tasks
- Fixes to meetings (recent, upcoming, this months etc lists showing incorrect items, or weren’t showing them at all)
- Fixes made to twitter authorization
- Cleaned up meeting code to make it run a little quicker.
- Tickets ‘Sold Out’ label added
- Fixes to API -> Groups, Add Group ID to JSON result
- Fixes to raising a New Email bug
- Added club default email ( email@example.com)
- Deals/Apps added to staging server…watch this space!
We’ve just launched our Trello board to be further transparent with what we’re working on as well as allow other to input directly to conversation.
Check it out here: https://trello.com/b/YAp4xn0G
18 April Updates
We have rolled out our new interface plus a heap of new features! If you’d like to build into our API email us and we’re more than happy to help.
- Added Group email addresses. Now you only have to remember one email address for the entire group, and all of the groups members can respond with all communication being documented within TidyClub.
- Cleaned up Meeting Minutes further with improved functionality.
- Fixed up Date-picker issue
- Improved email sending
- Added Membership Levels to API https://dev.tidyclub.com/
- Added an Apps section for a number of integrated applications currently being built by third parties
- Added ‘Deals’ so clubs can be aware of the latest offerings from a variety of suppliers in their area. We will still uphold our https://tidyclub.com/core-values/ and put advertising on your application etc.
- Resolved Event ticketing issues.
- Improved Association reporting
- Rolled out ‘News Feed’ for the dashboard so you know what exactly is happening around your club. Look out for further improvements here.
- Improved the Budget.
- Improved the settlement process.
- Improved the reconciling with the clubs bank account.
- Improved Financial Reports
- Fixed Task Completed issue
As always we love hearing from you, and look to resolve all of your issues as quickly as possible. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
20 March Update
A new design is coming.
An ever-improving API is about to be rolled out… we’re looking forward to the new apps being built!
We’re not far away!
4 March Updates
- Ability to view transactions for period.
- Fixed import contacts issue.
- Fixed Facebook import issue.
- Increased the speed of the app by 10% :)
- Add parent as Childs Emergency Contact for Family Memberships
- More descriptive Family Membership help.
- Fixed Payment Notification issue.
- Fixed ability to double-pay an invoice.
- Fixed ability to auto-generate group from Event attendee list.
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Made some fixes to API
As always, if you see something you’d like updated and added just let us know! email@example.com
9 February Updates
- Bundle Membership Levels
- Email replies. Fixes to quoted text truncation. Email replies conversation list styling.
- New landing pages on www.tidyclub.com
- New error page (status HTTP 500: Internal Server Error).
- Fixes to contacts importing.
- Prevent Club super admin deleting themselves.
- Cleaned up email templates.
- All club emails have the same layout… ‘From’ address and “Please reply above this line” text.
- User and contact records use the same email address. Making for a cleaner process if the User changes their login email address.